- 829 tickets sold in advance so far
- Limited lot parking is available in Byron Lot #1 behind Fifth Alarm and Leombrunis; it's free but limited to 60 spaces
- Byron Lot #2 is closed as it is part of the festival area.
- Street parking is plentiful and free in Byron on 2nd street east and west of the fest,and on 3rd, 4th and 5th streets and all the cross streets running north and south.
- No outside food, beverages or coolers allowed in the festival area.
- No pets allowed in the festival area.
- Children 5 and under free.
- Children under 18 should be accompanied by an adult.
- 21 and over must have ID checked and wear a wristband indiating such or they will not be served alcohol.
- Attendees will wear a festival wristband. This will allow re-entry to the fest if you leave the area.
- Tickets are available in advance for $5 and will be $10 at the gate. Buy early and save.
- No chairs are in the fest area so bring your own.
- Food choices: Leombruni's: Pizza, Homemade Italian Sausage Sandwiches, Brats; The Cave: Philly Cheesesteak, Sausage Sandwiches, Hamburgers; Karla's Pub: Chicago Style Hot Dogs, Polish Sausage and Sauerkraut; Tailgaters: BBQ Ribs, Pizza, Chicken George; Spanky's Walking Tacos, Corn on the Cob, Pork Chop Sandwiches; Fifth Alarm: Brisket of Beef Sandwiches, BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches; Sunsrise II: Gyros, Italian Beef Sandwiches.
- $3.50 for 16 ounce plastic bottles of Miller Lite, MGD 64, Coors Lite, Mikes Hard Lemonade amnd Cranberry, Bud, Bud Lite, Bud Lite Lime, Michelob Ultra and Bacardi Lemonade.
- $1 for soda pop (12 ounce cans) and water (1/2 liter bottles).
From any Crossroads officer or board member
Snyder's Value Fresh Market (Felker's)
The Barber Shop
Byron City Hall
Leombruni's Italian Village
The Cave Inn
Karla's and Poor Paluy's Pub
Sunrise II Restaurant
Big Cities Lounge
Online (above; $1.50 shipping and handling service charge)
Call 779-537-4006 for more info.